The Plymouth Town Office
Physical Address - 1947 Moosehead Trail
Mailing Address - P.O. Box 130 - Plymouth, ME 04969
Phone: 257-4646 Fax: 257-2118
The building is shared with the Plymouth Post Office. Post Office phone number is 257-4303.
At the Town Office you can:
- Register Motor Vehicles (please bring current proof of insurance)
- Register to Vote (please bring proof of ID and residency)
- License your dog (please bring proof of current rabies vaccination)
- Get Hunting/Fishing Licenses
- Register ATV's, Boats, and Snowmobiles (please bring old registration)
- Apply for building/plumbing permits
- Get copies of Birth, Death or Marriage Certificates and more.
Regular (8 1/2 x 11) - $0.25
Faxing - $1.00 1st page, additional pages $0.50
Tax Maps - Blank: $10.00, with names - $25.00
Copy of Zoning/Subdivision - $15.00
Taxpayer Mailing List - electronic: $10.00, commitment book $25.00
Registered Voter List - $10.00
Marriage License - $40.00
Non-Resident Notary Fee - $1.00
Vital Records (Birth, Marriage & Death) - Photocopy $0.25
- Certified Copy $15.00
Same Day additional copy $6.00
You may pay by cash, check, or credit card. Please be aware that if you use a credit card, there will be a fee of 2.5% or $1 whichever is greater. This fee is charged by Payport, the State of Maine credit card processing system, not the town.
We are closed on all weekends and legal State of Maine Holidays.
Please call 257-4646 if you need to speak with someone in the office. If we are closed or waiting on other customers, you may leave a message on the answering machine and we will return your call as soon as we can.
Our fax number is 257-2118. There is no charge to have your insurance card faxed to us. Other incoming faxes are charged at 50 cent per page. If you need to send a fax, the charge is one dollar for the first page, and 50 cents for each additional page.
Storm Closing notices are listed on WABI TV 5 or our Facebook Page